Children's Miracle Network Charity Poker Tournament

Join me for the 3rd annual Torch Relay 5kk walk in the Denver Tech Center to benefit Children's Hospital on Tuesday, October 18! To sign up and for more information visit http://www.torch-relay.org/.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my pedicure, my valentine

Typically on Valentine's Day men shower women with roses, fancy dinner with expensive french wine,  maybe even diamonds but not a chef''s wife. A chef's wife is treated to dinner on February 12 or given the stuffed bear that was 50% off on February 15, but I secretly don't mind. I do whatever I feel is freeing and awesome for myself on a night when all other love birds are doting over each other. On my list every year? A pedicure. So, thank you hungry lovers...thank you for allowing me to pamper myself.

Being a chef's wife is really not that bad, not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment