Children's Miracle Network Charity Poker Tournament

Join me for the 3rd annual Torch Relay 5kk walk in the Denver Tech Center to benefit Children's Hospital on Tuesday, October 18! To sign up and for more information visit http://www.torch-relay.org/.



Saturday, February 26, 2011

More smoothies, less coffee??

I have two problems in the morning...I am not hungry and I love/need coffee. However I have realized that sometime in my future I will not be able to have any coffee for 9 months (minor anxiety attack happening just mentioning it!!) So, in an effort to reduce my coffee intake, I have started making smoothies every morning.

Below is a the yummy recipe that I have been using for my morning smoothie packed with protein, fruit, and nutrients. This smoothie comes our ultra creamy and delicious!

1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons greek honey yogurt (i am obsessed with this stuff!)
1 banana
1 cup frozen fruit (mango and peaches are my favorites)
2 tablespoons whey protein powder
1 teaspoon flax seed oil

 Blend and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. uhhh, so how immediate is this need to start prepping for this hypothetical 9 month coffee strike?? :) will i be getting news soon??

    ReplyDelete