Children's Miracle Network Charity Poker Tournament

Join me for the 3rd annual Torch Relay 5kk walk in the Denver Tech Center to benefit Children's Hospital on Tuesday, October 18! To sign up and for more information visit http://www.torch-relay.org/.



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Client #1

Client #1 for CdesignCo is also known as my friend, Emily N. who happens to be getting married in amazing Steamboat Springs, CO in August. She so graciously agreed to let me design her stationary for the wedding, what a brave little guinea pig! She was aware of every little detail of my wedding planning because she and  I worked 15ft away from each other. Our mornings were filled with planning updates, flower selections and americanos. Now she is getting married and the roles have switched and I recently finished designing and printing her STD (Save the Date).

Emily's color scheme includes bright fuschia, coral, champagne & taupe. Bridesmaids will be wearing long fuschia chiffon, tables will be draped with beautiful taupe linen, flowers will be vibrant with coral, fuschia and green and we all will be sitting on dark espresso chivari chairs. Classic and Vibrant are her STD's with Edwardian Script and High Tower Text as staple fonts. A beautiful fuschia color envelope (STARDREAM Azalea) encases the card.  

My favorite moment from the STD planning portion was the brides approval from the groom, "Todd, don't you think we need a touch of pink?"  This coming from the girl who loves pink more than a 4 year old little girl...I am pretty sure that when he put that ring on her finger, he envisioned pink. So, needless to say he approved.



 I can't wait to start her invitations...

PS: working on website for CdesignCo, more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment